Monday, May 28, 2012

Jackson Hospital Dental Clinic Review

Re:Wisdom Teeth Removal

The Day of surgery I learned how to put an IV, which is really neat for my Nursing Career and that  I have not even entered the nursing program yet, so that was kind of cool.


Everything was cool up until day (3) of recovery, my face was super swollen; the pain was heavy, ugly and uncompromising like a typical loud-mouth Cuban lady.


I am so glad that I anticipated to be in pain and scheduled time off accordingly, to ensure a successful and quick recovery time period.

My Nurse was super friendly and the Doctor that came in to do my IV was really nice, overall, I'm happy now that I went to Jackson Memorial Hospital (Downtown Miami) ACC West building to get my impacted wisdom teeth taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment