Saturday, March 21, 2015

Piola South Beach

Piola South Beach, 1625 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL, 33139.

This pizza place is 1 minute walking south bound from Regal Cinema in Lincoln Road Mall. 

I thought the pizza would be good since this place always has patrons inside at all hours of the day. I was wrong, and my friend also thought the pizza was not as expected. 

Dine in- environment is casual, and price for drinks and food is on the lower end. But due to it being Lincoln Road, I expected it to be more expensive and higher quality of food.

The pizza was hot and ingredients are fresh but pizza-bread was not hard it was soft and soggy, the pizza needed more time in the oven. 

On the plus side, the waiter did bring me and my guest free shots to try, and the shots were awesome. 

Verdict: I won't be coming here for food.
However, $5.00 for a beer and great shots, and casual environment. This place is great for friends to meet up, for a casual date, or for locals and tourists to create new friendships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment